I slept all night in this diaper and Mommy is finally changing it for me! Thank goodness. Mr. Giraffe is keeping me company while I wait. He's a good friend, he always has a smile on his face, listens to me babble and never talks back to me.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cute picture! I love the one of his close-up! He is very intent on the book his daddy is reading him also. Way to go on figuring out how we can leave comments, yeah!
I'm trying to figure out how to leave a comment with my name and not having to sign up with a password. so far all I can do is anonymous but it's really grammy!
3 comments:
Cute picture! I love the one of his close-up! He is very intent on the book his daddy is reading him also. Way to go on figuring out how we can leave comments, yeah!
I'm trying to figure out how to leave a comment with my name and not having to sign up with a password. so far all I can do is anonymous but it's really grammy!
Yeah for me! I figured it out!
Post a Comment