I love playing with Mommy & Daddy...here are a few of my favorite things that we do:

Daddy & I were playing "Hide & Go Seek" with Mommy. Daddy would hide me and Mommy would have to try to find me. I was hiding in Mommy & Daddy's bed, between their pillows, it was a rather comfy spot, but mom found me pretty quickly.

Auntie Kendra gave me this really cool rainforest gym and my favorite thing on it is the red mirror. I can look at myself for quite awhile in it before I get bored.

One of my favorite things to do is fill my britches so mom has to change my diaper, then I get to lay and look at the zebra, I love just staring at it. Mom says she likes it too because it keeps me occupied while she changes me. I really like the animals her, Grandma and Daddy painted on the walls.
No comments:
Post a Comment