I got to meet my new cousin Katie this past weekend. I wasn't exactly sure what to think of her though, can you tell? She's a cutie pie, but I'm not sure I like the competition. ;)
Does it give you guys the itch for baby number 2?? ;)
I'm pretty sure Ellery is going to view her new brother as the competition, big time. I am bracing myself for some major acting out in the beginning! Aye!
no itch whatsoever, even though she's a sweetie pie. :) I got a taste of the two kiddo (all by myself) thing one afternoon...I was exhausted by the end! It probably didn't help that it was nap time and I didn't have a crib to contain him, so he kept getting up 30 seconds after I'd lay him down. Oh, well...I figure I'll get the itch soon enough. :)
2 comments:
Does it give you guys the itch for baby number 2?? ;)
I'm pretty sure Ellery is going to view her new brother as the competition, big time. I am bracing myself for some major acting out in the beginning! Aye!
no itch whatsoever, even though she's a sweetie pie. :) I got a taste of the two kiddo (all by myself) thing one afternoon...I was exhausted by the end! It probably didn't help that it was nap time and I didn't have a crib to contain him, so he kept getting up 30 seconds after I'd lay him down. Oh, well...I figure I'll get the itch soon enough. :)
Post a Comment