
Mommy needs to hide the cereal a little better, what do you think? :)


I love Daddy Kisses!
We went to see Dr. Hawley today...Mommy thought our appointment was at 10, but it was actually at 9:30. Ooops! Here are my stats:
Height: 32.0 Inches - 41%
Weight: 26 lb 11 oz - 61% - Mommy swears I'm heavier than this.
Head Circumfrence: 50 cm - 95% - I'm gonna be a smart one!
2 comments:
Those percentiles confuse me. Ellery is 33.8 in tall and in the 95th, and 28.5 lbs and in the 92nd. How is is so different when J is so close?
Isn't that weird? I don't understand either...maybe difference between girl and boy. I have people telling me he seems big for his age and they're surprised when I tell them he's 40/60%. Who knows...that inch and two pounds must be all the differece. :)
Post a Comment