
It's official...we're in business! Mommy and I have been working really hard to help Grandpa launch his new e-farm. I've been working sooooo hard that Grandpa named it after me...(OK, mom tells me I need to put a disclaimer in here - my great grandpa's name was Joseph too,and then there's the guy in the Bible named Joseph who was in charge of all the grain), but still, my names on the label. Check it out:
http://www.josephsgrainery.com/
Here I am busy "hammering out the details" for Grandpa. It's hard work being the cute and having a ".com" named after you. (notice the Carhart overalls and the cowboy boots)

I've also been busy in the kitchen tyring out recipes for the grains, so people will know how to cook 'em.

So go to
www.josephsgrainery.com already...buy some grain from my Grandpa and get started baking a loaf of bread! PS - tell everyone you know!
1 comment:
So cool! We need to get another playdate on the calender. Well, maybe I need it more than Ellery, but still. :) Ellery would love that tool set, btw. Forget the dolls...give her some toy cars and a hammer and she is totally set.
Post a Comment