Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween - Island Style





For my first Halloween Mommy & Daddy took me to Winslow Way for the Island's Downtown trick-or-treating. They wouldn't let me get any candy though. I was really bummed. All sorts of people said, "Oh, look at that cute little pumpkin." Everyone thought I was just adorable!

The only trick-or-treaters we had come to our house were my friends Carter & Sabrina. They were really nice and gave me one of thier glow-in-the-dark bracelets because I was enthralled with it. It entertained me for a couple of hours.


Here I am the next morning... after I'd poo'd my pants, mommy changed them and took me out of my costume (she let me sleep in it, cool, huh?) and let me hang out on their bed bed for awhile. Talk about a fun morning!

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

Hey Guys,

Glad I found your blog! Your little guy is amazing! I hope you are enjoying every precious moment..you look like you are. I miss you guys.

Tiffani, Dan, and Judah