
After visiting Grandpa & Grandma in Colfax we headed to Great Grandma Collins' Cabin on Priest Lake in Idaho. It was my first time, but Daddy told me he'd been here every summer of his life. That's pretty cool, if you ask me...I hope I can go each summer!
Here's our "End of the Dock Picture"... I learned that this is an annual tradition, as you can tell, I didn't take it too seriously...slept through the photo op. Oh, well.

Yes, I'm one cool little surfer dude. Dad's training me early!

Dad says this is another one of his favorite things about the cabin...the swing.

We were playing right before bed...I was pretending to be Super Baby!

I wore this outfit to send a message to the mosquitoes...don't bug me! It seemed to work, as I didn't get a single bug bite, but that stuff they call baby acne got me with a vengence while we were at the cabin.

Like my "Surfer Dude" rash gaurd...following in Daddy's footsteps!

I wasn't too sure about the cold water at first, but I got the hang of it...although mom had to clean my board shorts out after I was done...I guess the cold water just sends the poop right out! That'll teach her...next time she'll get me swimming diapers!
No comments:
Post a Comment